Flying Hours Passport

steven_kerfoot

When I used my first passport, I wasn't sent another. So, I requested one and it came not long after. Then I used that and again, no passport was sent as a replacement. In spite of contacting Airfix this time it's been nearly a month and no passport has appeared. The main reason I'm part of the club is the Fling Hours scheme. If you are limited to two passports, or if Airfix aren't wanting to honour the offer, it would be easy enough to contact members and tell them. On the other hand, as part of the terms and conditions of the club, the passports should be sent when one is used, and it shouldn't require neither song or dance to get it done.

There is no limit on how many passports you can use. Ask again.

Thanks, but the second message I sent, when Airfix said in reply to their first that they were behind with responding, etc. has had no effect either. Not sure how many times you are supposed to ask for something that is supposed to be supplied as a matter of course.

Well just give up then. I don't work for Airfix, but I bet the Covid situation has caused some chaos with staff working from home etc. Maybe they need a prompt.

I don't think I'll give up, having paid for the membership and all that it should entail. Indeed, the pandemic has hit us all, but when people take cash for goods or services it should still mean you get what you pay for. Guess I'll send Airfix a formal complaint, after all, two chances should be enough for the folks running the shop, and clearly someone monitors this forum, albeit without replying, so they're aware of any issues raised. Finally, I realise you don't work for Airfix, but you do often seemingly reply on their behalf. I buy Airfix kits, but as a company, they aren't faultless. Then again, who is?

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...