MicroScalextric Buildings and trackside extras 1/64 scale

Darlo1707822545

Hello, new to this site and new to micro scalextric as a result of 3 year old excited grandson. Have extended the enforcer layout as a result of 2 enforcer kits and the extension kit….he loves it! Am now looking for trackside buildings etc to make it more authentic looking but cannot seem to find anything at 1/64 scale in UK. Surely there must be models/kits available for micro scalextric. Can anyone point me in the right direction please? Thank you in anticipation!

Darlo.

The "1/64" scale is more of a rule of thumb... Since the chassis is the same a lot of liberties are taken with regards to accuracy of the actual models.

Some people would call this HO or H0 scale but even that is mildly debatable:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HO_scale

In general the buildings would be a little too small.

The "Enforcer" layout cars look a bit "chunky" to me and I think 1/43 scale buildings would look ok. My personal opinion is I would rather the buildings be too big than the cars...

So anything between 1/60 and 1/43 should look ok in my opinion.

Small tip: Check out toys. They seldom indicate a scale but they do indicate overall dimensions. If you can find something to reference such as a door, or a human on the picture etc. you can work out the approximate scale. I did this for our clubs track. It was a little easier because I was mostly buying cars whose dimensions are easily found but I was able to get a nice parking lot for a lot less money!

Besides, things declared as toys will be safer and sturdier for your grand child!