HM 6000 - No Sounds

David-1224470

Good afternoon,

I’ve upgraded to a new HM6000 unit, it works well and I like the personalisation you can make for the individual circuits.

However, I do not have any sounds working. I use a new iPhone 13, which is update date on iOS 15.1.1 and I have updated the firmware on the HM6000 unit.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Dave

@David

While you wait for answer:

Moderator Note:

Could you please select the 'View my Community’ in your Dashboard on the Forum and choose a nickname in the ‘My profile' tab, rather than your First name that has been automatically allocated by the system. Hopefully a Forum change is coming soon to prevent this automatic allocation but a manual change is required at the moment and there will be more than one member with your name.

There are no adjustments for sound within the App apart from picking Steam, Diesel or Electric. All sound control is via the control device in hand, unless a BT speaker has been paired when the sounds will obviously come under that device control panel.

Do you have the App set to keep running if the handheld is used for another task such as answering a call, else it will stop.