1/35 scale Military vehicles that would be a great addition to the growing list of vehicles in that scale

Barry -1201987

I've been building kit's since I was 9 and I'm now 64, which have mainly been tank's and other Military vehicles. Although my memory isn't as good as it used to be I'm sure my first kit's were the plastic bagged tank's, a Tiger 1,

a Panther and a Crusader.

I'm currently waiting for the two 1/35 scale WW2 Austin K2 Ambulance kit's which I pre ordered last year and there's a few others that would be great additions to that scale.

Here are some of what I would like to have in my collection.

1) A Saracen 6 wheeled APC, used by the British Army and a number of other nations around the world, in a handful of variants, one of which was an Ambulance.

2) The Bedford RL and later MK

4 ton truck's, mainly used as troop and cargo transport, but many were built as P.O.D. refuelling truck's fitted with two large tank's with pumps, one petrol and the other diesel, plus a space at the rear for a lof Jerry can's.

3) A Landrover 1 ton Forward Control Ambulance conversion, plus the later Landrover Defender Ambulance conversion.

Tamiya did a Series 2-3, 3/4 ton

Ambulance kit in the 70's and that would be another great addition.

The reason I've chosen these vehicles, is because they're not generally available, except for a few very expensive resin kit's.

Therefore, it would be fantastic to see injection molded kit's of these

that don't cost almost £100.00 as many of the resin one's do.

There are more that I would like to be available, but I think that's enough for now.

Baz.

I'll second all this, it would be great to see a Saladin, Saracen, and perhaps even a Stalwart in 1/35 kit form at a reasonable price. I would definitely like an MK and an RL as well, I've mentioned the latter a couple of times on the Forum. A POD wagon would be a good option for the MK or Stalwart, the bulk refueling system was, for me, the best bit of equipment issued in the 1970's. Filling up with jerry cans, especially at night and in bad weather, was a complete pain. An RL in 1/72 scale would also be a welcome addition.