Help needed for parts

Neville -1285661

Hi Neville,

Some general tips that are basically free can be found here:

https://uk.scalextric.com/community/advice?support_advice_type=all&page=1

The absolutely best place is a slot car meet that you can easily attend. The people there will know more about what works and doesn't better than anyone.

There are some reliable online stores as well, depending on which country you are in....

UK there is a place called Scalextric Car Resortation . co.uk (or similar...) or Pendles or Jadlam.

I have no affiliation with them. I just know people use them ...

In the US there is Electric Dreams and Professor Motor.. again.. no affiliation...

Remember that the term "Scalextric" for "slot car" is a very British and her former colonies thing. The rest of the world call them slot cars. :-) Except Germany.... where they are called Carrera cars! All very confusing...

• 1 month later...
I've been gifted some old scalextric tack and cars and I'm in need of new tyres for a TVR & Renault Megan, I was just wondering if anyone can point me where to look for these parts and maybe other parts as I plough through the contents of the box, many thanks.

It depends if you want to keep it original or not, if not then you can swap axles and get new wheels and tyres. There is a large silicone replacement option for older cars on ebay.

Did you want to use the cars or restore and sell them?