Hollybush Railway - TT120 layout photos

Dave the Busker

Oh the joys of changing things 😁 As Dave says, it happens a few times, High Fell has had 2 major track track lifting and redesign projects (after scenery and ballasting) only 30% of layout, the station area, is original trackwork and the station under went a major remodelling too!

It one of the fun parts that as Dave is doing (so well) you can evolve any part of a layout just like happens in real life, but quicker and easier 😁

• 2 weeks later...

A little work in progress park scene I'm adding to the west end of town. Looks like todays storms have brought one of the trees down! Thankfully it missed both Falcon and Granny off out for her messages. The fire brigade are just arriving on the scene with their axes to make it safe (and possibly bring back some firewood for the station)

forum_image_64e1284e8587f.thumb.png.228facb20d60e18c709d351aace928de.png

forum_image_64e128537d350.thumb.png.aab12ee3396aa98a3127f639042948a6.png

Thanks! Modelux could do with checking some little details though, they sent me the wrong kit for the electrical switch house. Emailed them and they've apologised and said they'll get the right one in the post to me asap and I can keep the industrial unit they sent by mistake. So I guess I'm up a warehouse joy