TT:120 Scenic Sheet Download can not be found or does not exist.

P-Henny

In several places, Hornby web page text states that a TT Scenic Sheet (TrakMat) is available for download.

After 45 minutes of navigating multiple areas of the website and also using the search function. I have not been able to find this elusive download link.

It seems odd to me that where Hornby have stated in certain pages that it is available for download they have not also included a hyperlink directly to the page it is located on. To me this would seem to indicate that the actual production of this download is assigned a 'something to do later' status by the IT & Marketing teams.

Please prove me wrong, and provide a link to where this download hyperlink actually is........thank you.

Thank you for proving me wrong.

Just to confirm that the download worked for me all OK and saved the file in PDF format.

Can I suggest that IT are asked to include a Hyperlink to that page in the shop locations where the website states it as being available.

Or at the very least gives a textual clue to its location rather than just saying it is downloable from the Hornby website.

i.e. that it can be downloaded from the Hornby website TT:120 Brochure & Guides pages.