Railmaster Track Plan

I have taken a considerable time setting up my extensive loft track plan in Railmaster and it works fine clicking on points etc. I've also used backup my data in Pro just in case of any issues and I don't lose all my hard work.

Since configuring my track plan, I've moved my PC TV screen to the opposite wall and now my plan is viewed on my screen in the opposite direction to my actual track set up.

What I'd like to do is somehow, turn my railmaster track plan through 180 degrees so it faces the same way as my actual track. Makes life much easier.

I'm hoping I can go into some picture file in Railmaster, edit it so it is turned through 180 degrees and then place edited file back into railmaster. I'm hoping it is that easy and look forward to your response.

Forum user St1ng4ay has a utility that will swing the track-plan 90/180/270 degrees but not mirror flip it from memory.

If he spots this post he may expand on it for you and possibly provide a link to his utility.

You can't do it that way as there is no export / import track plan as an image facility in RM and RM does not store the information as an image. The track plan is stored in a file named "xxxxxxx.pln" where xxxxxxx is the text name you have saved the plan as.

Forum member St1ngr4y who is considered an expert on RM matters, wrote a software utility (I believe to the best of my recollection) that he used to modify the track plan .pln file, again to the best of my recollection I believe it might be able to do 180° reversal.

Problem is, there is no 'Private Messaging' on this forum, so it either relies on St1ngr4y seeing this post and responding directly (he hasn't been active on the forum in recent times) or a moderator facilitating contact between you and St1ngr4y. See what one of the mods say if they see this thread.

EDIT: Mod 96RAF posted his reply whilst I was still typing mine.

Labels can’t be rotated because RM will only display labels horizontally, left to right. The best that can be done by the utility program is to adjust the x,y co-ordinates accordingly to place a label as near as possible to its place relative to all the other pieces after rotation.

Ray

Thank you guys.

Worked a treat.

Went for 270 view and gets all my track in view at 75%. Used the realign program which helped a lot too.

Labels look fine to me.

I've copied same 270 plan into my slave PC.

Thanks for all your help.

Saved a lot of time and effort.