Pro pack email

I am trying to upgrade to RailMaster Pro but the link on the email will not work as the windows defender deems the download as unsafe. I have tried to make the necessary exclusions but to no avail.

Question my latest version appears to be 1.72. Does that mean the system is stopping updates from coming through.

Question. Am I uploading a program called Pro or Rail master with a different activation code.

Question. If so what is the actual manual file address.

Manually update RM by downloading v1.74.5 from the links given in the sticky post. Install this over your existing copy. Ignore false positives thrown up by Windows, the software is perfectly safe.

You have to learn to sidestep Windows over-zealous security. Also place exceptions for RM into your firewall, Windows Defender and any other AV you may have.

If you have completed all the fields on the upgrade to Pro dialogue form then you should get the unlock key within a short time. Proof of the transaction going through would be the money coming out of your bank. If it has gone but no key and it’s not in your junk folder then contact support by direct email with the details.

Initially you buy the basic licence to open the demo version to full basic use, then you buy the Pro licence to open up the additional features, so you cannot buy a Pro version without having the basic version already. For info the demo version installs all the features and the various licences open them to use.

Since you appear to have a working & previously activated version of 1.72 Railmaster and assuming the Pro email you have received contains the Pro key written in it as well as a file download link.

Then open your current installed RM 1.72 version and go to the 'System Settings' screen. Then open the 'Loco Detection' tab at the top of that screen.

This is where you enter the ProPack key number contained in the mail.

This will upgrade your current 1.72 RM Standard Edition to 1.72 RM Pro Edition. There is no different or specific version of RM for Pro.

If you already have an installed version of RM, which you appear to have (1.72) then the download link in the mail is somewhat superfluous and not actually needed....but see below.

You are still advised to upgrade the 1.72 version to the 1.74.5 version using the download link in the mail or the ones published in this forum. Once you have forced the download past your PC security blocking, see the thread linked below for more guidance on doing this. Then just right click the downloaded 1.74.5 file and choose 'Run as Administrator'. This will update the installed 1.72 RM Pro version to the 1.74.5 RM Pro version.

All activated versions of RM contain the Pro features. They are just unlocked by entering the Pro key.

Problem Down Loading RailMaster :: Hornby Hobbies

• 2 weeks later...