Full screen track plan needed

Hello, I use Railmaster to run my accessory bus for my points etc, I prefer a conventional dcc controller for my trains. I used to have my track plan on full screen without the column for the locos. I upgraded to pro to ease my transition to a different computer and in doing this I lost my full screen and cannot get it back. I don’t even remember how I achieved this in the first place. Does anyone know the procedure for this. I have read the manual and searched this forum and spent literally hours checking settings.

Just a correction to above. Column configuration is in the 'System Settings' screen, not the .INI file. This is documented on page 43 of the manual.

It is however possible (I haven't tried it to confirm) that Columns in the .INI file is an undocumented feature. It isn't shown listed in the .INI file options on Pages 32 & 33.

On the 'System Settings' screen it is on the 'General' tab and may be titled as "Loco control area number across".

See also, Page 33 of the manual - Expand Plan .INI file option (last .INI file entry in the list) that is a .INI file option for Pro only.

My page numbers taken from the version 1.74 manual.