Elink and hornby accessory decoder

Hi I’ve just got round to using Elink on my layout. I have a hornby dcc accessory decoder which I want to connect to points. How do you do it? I have read the railmaster and decoder guides but I’m confused. I need a dummy step by step guide to put it all together. I do mean very detailed and very dummy guide and very step by step - I’m new to this dcc stuff. Plz help - thank u in anticipation. Ps I have elink and software working already.

John,

eLink is a Railmaster interface, therefore this question should have been posted in the Railmaster forum. So be aware if you lose sight of this thread in this 'DCC forum' location, it may have been moved by a mod to the RM forum.

Open the Railmaster forum and look to the top of the page. You will see a pinned sticky thread titled "RailMaster FAQ Index". Open this thread and follow the link for FAQ number 5. FAQ5 is a complete 'step by step' idiots guide tutorial for installing, configuring and setting up the Hornby R8247 Accessory Decoder with Railmaster.

FAQ5 is exactly the dummies guide you have asked for. Whilst in the 'RailMaster FAQ Index' pinned sticky, I suggest you have a read of the other FAQ tutorials listed there. There is a wealth of appropriate Railmaster info published within it.