Arc pro and Samsung A7 Tablet

Mike-372236

Over the last few days, I took the plunge to upgrade to Digital and bought a ARC Pro layout, and I having major issues don’t know if its compatibility with the tablet on bad downloads.

The tablet is a Samsung A7 quite new and up to date on SW updates, its hit and miss whether it connects you can see the ARC in the menu of the tablet but getting it to connect is 50/50.

When you do get the app to connect and you try to calibrate the cars the first car will not do a full lap with out stalling regardless of the speed when you try the second car nothing happens at all.

Pace car: You can set the speed up and its perfect (only one car on the track for this process) when you start the race both cars become pace cars and nothing i do can gain control of the race car.

Racing: Both cars on the grid race starts, cars drive off but only one car registers with fuel and tyre usage and number of laps the other just runs and never needs fuel or tyres and regardless of the race length it goes on for ever.

So, you can see I am struggling at the present time. So, the app as been removed and reinstalled a few times and each time it’s removed I restart the tablet and once its reloaded I restart the tablet, its fully charged so power is ample to run it.

Any body got any clues on my next move.

Mike.

Hi Mike,

Digital racing is really ace once it all gets up and running properly.

First question:

Is everything OK in analog (ARC AIR) mode?

I.e. getting cars/controllers to work, lap counting, pit stops etc?

If yes then there is nothing wrong with the powerbase and it is likely to the complexities of ARC PRO.

I suggest giving this a read through:

https://slotracer.online/community/showthread.php?tid=181&page=4

It explains some o the rules around binding/pairing controllers etc.

If that is still not helping go back to square one and set up the shortest oval you can with 1 digital lane changer.

Try re-binding and pairing.

If that doesn't help borrow another device and see if it is indeed the tablet.

If it is still not behaving it could, on very rare occasions be things like other bluetooth devices or even your wifi signal causing the issues.

To test that you will have to move the whole track I am afraid...

Good luck!

Thanks for the info and the pointers, I have made inroads to identifying where I was going / had gone wrong.

The ARC unit was shipped and set up for Green and Yellow so that has been changed to Red and Green and racing in Analog seems to be ok with no problems.

I haven’t had time to address the digital side yet with the tablet and app but without the app the cars do what they are supposed to and the lane changers work.

So, we are half way there 😊

Mike