Arc pro and Samsung A7 Tablet

Mike-372236

ARC pro and Samsung Tablet

Apologies if this is a repost of my initial post but I cannot find it anywhere on here so will try again and repost.

Just upgraded to digital with ARC pro while the cars and track in both digital and analogue are perfect the integration to my Samsung A7 tablet is poor to say the least.

Tablet is update with all recent SW and is running version: Android 12 Knox3.8

To try and solve the following issues the app has been removed and re-installed a number of times with the tablet re-started after each event.

1: Calibrating cars, only possible to calibrate one and it doesn’t matter which car I try calibrate the result is this. The car will set off with a jerky movement speed setting has no effect and the car will only just manage a lap.

2: Pace car. A pace car can be set up and behaves perfectly, but when you start the race both cars become the pace and you have no control over them, they just go off on their merry way until you abort the race, abort the race both cars behave normally.

3: A Race. Race starts and the lap timer starts ok but nothing else so laps are not counted and the pitstops only work on car one (track nearest to powerbase) the other car just keeps on going. When you get the little chequered flag no idea who has won, times etc.

So quite a lot happening or not depending on your view.

So, any ideas how to resolve this.

Mike

• 1 month later...