Free 1/48 Tiger Moth

john redman

I notice there is a deal on at the mo whereby if you buy £30 of in-stock stuff from the online shop, you get a free Tiger Moth, usually selling at £23.99.

This says a couple of things. The restriction of this offer to in-stock merch says to me that the warehouse is filling up fast, and needs emptying. To that end, the billy bunters placing orders for things that aren't in stock yet are not helpful. What is needed it seems is to move out the stuff that's already there.

The fact the giveaway is one specific kit, and not e.g. your own choice of any other kit worth up to £23.99, would seem to suggest that the Tiger Moth is not selling as fast as hoped.

Thoughts?

I'm the same had an £35 order ready to buy and didn't get the Tiger Moth allocated to my basket..

I get a little suspicious when that happens because in T&C's it states that the offer is subject to availability of of the Tiger Moth ?

There's no mention of an alternative if they run out or it goes on back order till back in stock ??

What do others think or has anyone received a Tiger Moth kit yet

I'm also not sure - I just made an order for >£100 for in-stock items, without it being added to the cart - I included a note about this in the "feedback on order", so I hope it will be added - otherwise there seems to be no way to see whether this (or any other offer) is still available.

I posted yesterday about the free tiger moth offer that was supposed to be added at checkout when you spent £30 + a great deal ,people have received it but a few have mentioned no Tiger Moth added at checkout...

So as to not lose out on the deal I ordered 2 kits valued at £41 total less £7 using my bonus points..

Went to check out and no Tiger moth added again to a purchase !! On t&c it's full of get out clauses for Airfix if there's no Tiger moth stock as this offer is subject to availability and can change ?? I've checked and all kits are in stock according to website..

Monday morning is going to be interesting if no Tiger moths appear on any statements 😕

• 2 weeks later...