New tool 1/72 Concorde

Dean-356208

Considering the quality of the new Airfix releases I'd really like to see a new tool 1/72 Concorde. I know this is highly unlikely but I think if this was done with engines or at least one engine that could be opened up or even clear surfaces like a fuselage half or even a wing with clear engine covers. Airliners never have a lot of detail going on internally but as the Concorde is huge in 1/72 but also narrow it wouldn't be too big I don't think. You could have all the seats full, cockpit and mould a few rock stars and movie stars to sit inside, overhead lockers and baggage hold underneath. I think as it was so far ahead of its time from an engineering standpoint that it would be unique to be able to have lots of internals like the structure, wiring, plumbing, fuel tanks etc in the wings and fuselage. I know the Concorde had 13 fuel tanks or so and pumped fuel around for ballast and I think it would not only be educational to be able to see all of this detail but just a really great model. I know I'm speaking for myself saying that and it would be an expensive RRP but I think it would be a hit. Also in case this is considered by you guys at Airfix please don't mould it in white plastic it's a pain lol make it in grey I'll paint it white myself 😂.