Rivarossi Tribute to my parents: Giovanni & Luisa Fedora

Dear Friends,

I tried to make this video with the greatest possible care because it is dedicated to the memory of my parents and to the last happy Christmas of 1965 before my father died of esophageal cancer in 1966. They are the first trains received as gifts and I am sure to make them happy having taken care of them for many decades. They are perfectly functional with the exception of the locomotives on the track of the goods yard. The 1 and 2cl type 1959 carriages are Rivarossi produced in the 90s, the baggage compartment is an A.C.M.E. called Dy. The 100 door carriage is a Roco and the Corbellini on boogies are Lima. I greet you with affection and now for a long time I will not insert videos because I am looking for a locomotive that I have had in the past, it is a SNCF locomotive,very difficult to find. I wish you all a pleasant weekend.

I forgot the station you see on the Italian model is a 1964 Lima which I changed the name to Trullo and ironically the Italian Lima called all the stations produced Lerino even if not even one corresponds to the real station of Lerino. Those were heroic times of model railways.

Alberto (Aldebaran)

RIVAROSSI E646 1SERIE GR 625💔💔 (youtube.com)