Issues downloading Sound Profiles (post App update?)

I’ve just experienced an oddity.

The HMDCC App (IOS version) had a recent version update - my ipad is set to upload App updates automatically .

Since then, I’ve not been able to download any sound profiles. When I try to do so, I find that the “Install Locomotive Profile” bar in the Manage Profiles screen is greyed-out (or actually greened-out). Indeed now I come to look again, all the sound profile pictures on the Profiles screen are greyed-out too !

Does anyone have any idea what might have happened here?

I’ve since found a solution to this issue, but its not very intuitive.

When you have chosen your sound profile and click on it you enter the ‘Manage Profiles’ screen. When there, in the central panel (which shows the decoder’s address), top right of the panel there’s a code showing the chosen sound profile (say SD029). Click on that and you’ll be presented with a list of all your locomotives with decoders fitted. Select the correct loco from this list and you’ll be returned to the download screen, this time with the download buttons (in bright green), allowing you to press and begin the download procedure. All being well, your chosen will be uploaded to the decoder and away you go.

As I say, all very unintuitive, and (probably) a bug in the latest version of the (IOS) App………….Moderators, please note for passing on to the development team ?

• Thanks 1