Browsing Profiles Sluggish - Android

Hi all,

Is anymore else experiencing the sluggish browsing of profiles while using any android device?

I've tested 3 different android devices now (1 mobile, 2 tablets) and simply scrolling from left to right through all the profiles is painful. All other sections of the app respond fine with no issues.

I've also tested this on the iPad I have at work and scrolling through the profiles flows much better. Unfortunately this is a work device and I cant take it home to keep.

Apologies this is has been posted previously, I couldnt find any other thread.

Many thanks

Russ

I have noticed the same. I logged a Report Bug on the Settings screen and received an email request for more info. Perhaps if you did the same it would show it as a general problem.

It only started for me after the update for the Legacy Dongle which I have no need of.

Edited by Daedalus

1 hour ago, Daedalus said:

I have noticed the same. I logged a Report Bug on the Settings screen and received an email request for more info. Perhaps if you did the same it would show it as a general problem.

It only started for me after the update for the Legacy Dongle which I have no need of.

It started because much more graphic content was added to the profiles page, such as the brand logos, the TTS profile background, etc. Coincidental that the dongle update was around the same time, thus false news really.