My TT:120 Layout NEEDS A Name

So it’s been around a year and still i/we can't come up with a layput name.

Any suggestions ? (Please play nice) Or the Forum Police might lock u up !!!

I've thought about this good few times and zero results, this is not my area of skill...

Thanks

Dodge

Edited by Dodge1965

I name mine after the place I lived.

Moni was one - our village in Cyprus with stations named after local places, Limassol, Pyrgos, etc, not that Cyprus had any more than a single Government line that was nowhere near us despite there being a Moni Station location.

My current one The Russet Lines is based on our street name - Russet Way an old orchard. Station names are those on our Mid Norfolk Railway as their shop has miniature tokens of each station name. Thuxton, Yaxham, Dereham, Kimberly Park, Hardingham.

2 minutes ago, 96RAF said:

I name mine after the place I lived. Moni was one - our village in Cyprus with stations named after local places, not that Cyprus hd anymore than a single line no where near us despite their being a Moni Station name. My current one is based on our street name The Russt Lines - Russet Way an old orchard. Station names are those on our Mid Norfolk Railway as their shop has miniature tokens of each station name. Thuxton, Yaxham, Dereham, Kimberly Park, Hardingham.

Thruxton is walking distance from us... Names seem to come to some people...

On the theme of Dodge City - Boot Hill.

Slightly O.T  but I would love to see a track plan if you have one please. I was watching one of your vids the other day and it looked a great layout.

Edited by Too Tall

• 3 weeks later...
On 02/03/2024 at 07:08, Too Tall said:

On the theme of Dodge City - Boot Hill.

Slightly O.T  but I would love to see a track plan if you have one please. I was watching one of your vids the other day and it looked a great layout.

Sorry just seen this TT.. I have an original drawing, will also add the new areas.

• Thanks 1