TT:120 Mallard Full Set Of Wheels Wanted

12 minutes ago, Silver Fox 17 said:

Dodge, I have come across these in my spares box and willing to swap if you want? The only thing is I would want a black set, are yours green or black?  Getting a black set would save me painting these.large.IMG_20240308_210716.jpg.6bec8d1195b4b94d37709e766ffa846c.jpglarge.IMG_20240308_210741.jpg.56ec00b99e53ee23ca237babc10d71ea.jpg

Garry,

Wow thanks very much for the kind offer. We have started to paint them. Gone from green to black to red. 
Thanks again and have a great weekend..

Dodge

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Dodge,

Yes I have a set of red/maroon tender wheels. If you want them what I would like is a replacement set as I use these on projects.

You could just swap the ones you have although I would prefer solid wheels, or, get a black set from Peters spares to swap?

Obviously these would just be the wheels not the rest of the tender chassis.

IMG_20240328_223556.jpg

10 hours ago, Silver Fox 17 said:

Hi Dodge,

Yes I have a set of red/maroon tender wheels. If you want them what I would like is a replacement set as I use these on projects.

You could just swap the ones you have although I would prefer solid wheels, or, get a black set from Peters spares to swap?

Obviously these would just be the wheels not the rest of the tender chassis.

IMG_20240328_223556.jpg

Garry,

Thanks but I don’t have a replacement set, I need the wheels. Sorry should have explained better.

Dodge