“That Model Railway Guy” dives into TT120

I know some of you don’t like YouTube at all but those of you willing to try this content creator is of a high quality. Good skills, well explained and a positive attitude. I hope this will be another positive for the scale. 

• Like 2

i like the stuff he does too, his last layout build was good and when he went to the model show with it and put all the boards together i would love  to do that one day.

so he is going build a TT120 to show that will be at least two TT120 layouts on the model show circuit not too bad+hornbys 

all very good for TT120 and  sam give the class 43 hst a very good review Things are looking up at last  😊

• Like 2

On 31/03/2024 at 05:22, happy tt said:

sam give the class 43 hst a very good review

Yeah, I was surprised by that. I was waiting for some "Hornby bashing" but it never came. Quite a contrast to his earlier "Doom and Gloom" video. Good to see that he gives credit where credit is due.

15 hours ago, HST Mainline said:

Yeah, I was surprised by that. I was waiting for some "Hornby bashing" but it never came. Quite a contrast to his earlier "Doom and Gloom" video. Good to see that he gives credit where credit is due.

He gave a good review to the Pacifics and the 08 as well. I think that’s why I was even more annoyed by the “future of TT” click bait 

• Like 2