HM 7000 and Turbomotive Anomalies

I have had precious little time for anything model railways related for a few months. I bought myself a TXS sound fitted Turbomotive as a Christmas present to myself and when it arrived I downloaded the app and made sure everything was working. I received a Bluetooth Dongle for my Elite last week so over this weekend I have set up my little test track to have a play. I have discovered a couple of anomalies and wondered if any of you experienced souls can help me out.

In the Bluetooth & DCC Sound Decoder Manual that comes with Turbomotive, it talks about changing CV227 to enable realistic reverse operation of the loco. The only problem is that on the HM7000 app the CV list doesn't go up to 227. The highest CV is 222. I am at a loss as to what to do with this. I have tried some searches but haven't come up with anything.

The loco works fine with my Elite in DCC mode but if I add a non Bluetooth loco to the app (my factory TTS sound fitted Merchant Navy) as soon as I select it, the Turbomotive disconnects and I have to restart the app for it to reconnect again. This happens every time I connect to the non Bluetooth loco. The app and dongle are useless if I have to quit and restart it every time I want to change locos.

Also, I want to add the Turbomotive to RailMaster. Is there anything I need to be aware of when doing this?

Thanks...

45 minutes ago, rpjallan said:

Also, I want to add the Turbomotive to RailMaster. Is there anything I need to be aware of when doing this?

You add it same as any other unlisted loco. Type in all the functions by hand.

Or you could wait for the impending update from HRMS that may include the Turbomotive profile.

13 minutes ago, 96RAF said:

Or you could wait for the impending update from HRMS that may include the Turbomotive profile.

I've given up on that, LOL...

Any clues about my other questions?

6 minutes ago, rpjallan said:

I've given up on that, LOL...

Any clues about my other questions?

The dongle should take host as priority but it shouldn't dump the decoder, in fact it should reinforce the mesh for it. Nor should using the app to control a TTS loco via the dongle cause a drop-out.

CV227 app problem run up the chain to Hornby, but you should be able to change the setting via the Elite by use of PoM to save having to use a programming track.

12 hours ago, 96RAF said:

The dongle should take host as priority but it shouldn't dump the decoder, in fact it should reinforce the mesh for it. Nor should using the app to control a TTS loco via the dongle cause a drop-out.

CV227 app problem run up the chain to Hornby, but you should be able to change the setting via the Elite by use of PoM to save having to use a programming track.

Ok. I'll give it a go.

Yes, I know all that. It is written in the instructions that come with the loco. I set up the Turbomotive in RailMaster & set CV227 to 1 at the same time.

I have given up on the dongle for the moment & removed the Merchant Navy from the app. I don't have time to muck around with it at the moment.