Posts held for approval

It’s come up a few times and I just had one and it’s all gone through so no problem, but; 

I don’t know what word triggered the filter and if I did, the ability to edit to an alternative would save our mods work. I am aware these guys all volunteer for this so reducing the workload where we can seems a better way forward 😁

• Like 2

Your post was approved @Rallymatt as the trigger word was being used in a correct and acceptable context. No problem with that.

As to your other point we have been advised that the post edit window has been adjusted to 60 minutes. Have you found this to not be the case?

R-

Thanks Roger, as a gen pop user we don’t know what the ‘trigger’ words are, they are not highlighted like the old system and once a post is ‘held for approval’ it’s not possible to edit it. 

• Like 2

Ah, of course. You said "weed out" in your post. As it was in context and not suggesting anything more recreational it was approved. I will ask about the highlighting of banned words as that would be very helpful - for everyone. R-

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

• 2 weeks later...

I posted a link to a YT vid i have just done.. In the YT title i left the B out of Hornby..  Sorry mods.. Edited YT title and all should be good now..  I looked at my post and couldn't see what i had done wrong🤣 ... But found it..

• Haha 1