Humbrol dropper bottles

Is it because I'm old and have lost my grip or does anybody else have problems getting paint out of a dropper bottle?

I have had to resort to using a pair of water pump pliers to squeeze the bottle as I cannot squeeze it by hand. 

While mostly successful this method can lead to the ketchup bottle syndrome- you bang and bounce and squeeze the bottle, first none will come and then a lottle.

Why are these bottles made so thick?

I always like to add a ball bearing to dropper bottles to aid stirring.I never have any problems getting the top off a Vallejo bottle but really struggle getting the Humbrol top off

I have a couple of Humbrol dropper bottles and I have found that the plastic used is not as flexible as the Vallejo ones.  I always keep a couple of bits of stiff wire to clear any blockages in the nozzle. 

I think the Humbrol stuff is a lot thicker (paint and bottle) then the better quality Vallejo.

I've no issues with squeezing the Humbrol one, maybe your paint is drying up inside?

I have the same problem. Some seem to have a squeezable sweet spot where the plastic is thinner, but those aside they are tough to squeeze. I may start decanting them into empty Vallejo bottles.