For the time being it's Goodbye

VESPA

I am struggling with this new set up on here and my cut and paste for Firefox browser will not work on here and here alone. So for the time being I can be found on Modelrail forum if anyone may wish to chat or ask a question. When this site gets sorted out I may return.

Lots of love and best wishes

VESPA

Hi Vespa

Hope you will drop in to the Model Railway Layouts Forun ocasionaly just to let me know your alive.

Look for:- The MSLR in OO scale   you will find me.

I dont think it will be long before I go from this place as well

regards John

It might be a nice gesture if the webmaster was to email existing forum members to let them know when this mess was sorted out.

I certainly havent time to mess about when I log in to reply to a message only to be directed to my personal details page with no way out but to start all over again.

I decided to have another look and what a mess it all is. Questions are being asked in "Forum Feedback" Time to shut the site and do as the opposition does, just products and product news. The general section is like the Do Do, dead.

I have just left a message in WHEN IS IT COMING BACK

I have to say, it is goodbye from me also.

I am sure Hornby do not realise the damage they are causing themselves. 

Damage can be caused overnight, rebuilding what they have lost will be an uphill struggle for them.

As for me I have my own health problems and my wifes, I cannot do with month after month of no stock, this is coming, that s coming, so is Christmas. And then this fiasko with the Forum.

In a word TERRIBLE!

Archived