Thank you Hornby and a request!!

Jeremiah

Hi,

Just wanted to thank Hornby for the new updated website. Personally I feel it is much better than the older website and I find it easier and quicker to navigate. So thanks Hornby for upgrading your website, I really do like it. I know there are a ton of other people who don't but it's all down to personal opinion

As I've already said I do like the website. The first time I saw it was on the 5th of June but today I myself find a few changes (since then). First off when I logged in on 5th I saw that the forum had all the previous topics (yes even with this new format I did see all the older topics). I was also happy to see that there was a new SUB-FORUM for the "Simon Says" blog. However when I logged in today I can't seem to find any of the older topics, the email ID provided on the Simon Says page is invalid (so my suggestions etc are probably lost in Cyber Space now)

So I hope you'll do bring back the older topics and the host of other sub-forums which had not only useful advice but many a hour of humor between members. I kindly request you to bring back the older stuff and get the Simon Says ID sorted out.

PS: I miss sharing the images of your pre-production samples with others here and now that the K1 is popped up I want others to see what an amazing job you'll did.

Kindest of Regards,

Jeremiah

we all admire simon, and i am sure he would be the first to admit, what a mess they have got themselves into with this forum, or lack of it. those who like it cannot have contributed much to it in the past, as they like us , are unable to find their previous comments. john

Archived