TTS SOUND (S)

rayarpino

Sounds are definitely tailored for the diesels - listen to the difference between the Class 37 and the Class 40.

Also anciliary sounds are also bespoke- listen to the difference in whistles and horns.

Confirmation is the different part numbers for each TTS decoder in the associated service sheet(s).

Thanks RAF.,

Thank you RAF. Had not thought about comparing the parts numbers. I am certainly going to check if these are readily available and at what price. If they are reasonably priced, the Gadwall decoders are going to find their way into my other A4's. You have just contributed to increase Hornby's sales.

Now I'd like to ask Hornby to provide us with a smoke generator that is compatible with the the TTS sound decoders. We all know there is a long-standing German firm that specializes in this field, but perhaps Hornby could provide something similar at a more reasonable price. 

All of the Hornby sound decoders (TTS and full-fat) although listed by part number are also shown as Warranty Purposes Only.

I too would like a box of (even generic noise) TTS decoders but we will have to wait and see if they will ever be marketed.

I think they have a winner here but who knows what their marketing plan for them is.

Archived