Scalextric Digital with Arc

TheFatDude

Hi

Sorry if already coverd or in the wrong group

I want to know if I can use the arc/app what ever it is with digital

how does the fuel thing work tyres etc? does the car get slower? or is it all just show? can you use it with a digital set?

I'm new to trying to use all this & dont understand how it works

I am sure the Admin or Adrian will pipe in at some point but the current ARC system (ARC ONE)  is purely analog.

The power base has the bluetooth link and keeps track of all the stats. I am not sure about all the features but I do know that the pit strategy essenitally tells you to pit and if you don't you are "disqualified".

I have seen older analog systems (Tyco/SCX) where if you don't pit the car becomes undriveable (stalls, sputters) and eventually stops. I think ARC would be very cool if it did that. Try explaining to a kid who has just learned to read that he is out of a race when the car keeps going....

They may change that at some point...

Hi Andy,

There are many features such as refueling, tyre wear, fuel load, weather conditions, different throttle profiles, etc that will become available in ARC AIR and ARC PRO as we release the products over the following year or so.

Keep your ideas flooding in as we're always open to suggestions :)

Happy Racing!

Adrian

Hello how are you ?

i read in some forums that the arc one is basicly two sensores ín pit lane And the Bluetooth  Compatibility , And all the things are controlled by app in tablet. in some forums i read that the arc one dont read the controllers trigger but its a lie. I got the arc one base And sometimes the app show the trigger  intensity...

do you intend to use it in the future like a speedometer ? 

Thanks.

Archived