Airfix Club Specials?

Long ago, we campaigned for the Airfix Club Members exclusives and I'm pleased to see that Airfix continued with these, at least over the past years. Excellent kits all and, I believe, a great recruiter to the Club.

Whilst the Airfix Club has now undergone a bit of a transformation, will Club Member 'Specials' continue and will we have the opportunity to influence these in the future?

Exclusive decal sheets for the fantastic new Gladiators and Tiger Moths, perhaps?

Resin or photo-etch add-on bits for anything?

Regards,

Bruce

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

surely about time to see another addition, we were promised there would be more than 1 this year. getting fed up of waiting to spend my voucher, whilst the current harrier set is tempting, its not something I would be bulding in the short term if I were to buy it 

Nice to see the Meteor F.8 added back to the Club Specials list: that persuaded me to renew, since none of the others appealed to me.

Are there any plans to add others or diversify the range at all? I can imagine there are many people like me who either don't want any of the current selection or already have some of them.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Ayup...

And having said that, and still believeing it, I decided to plump for 'the first and Last' Harrier pack as the least of ALL evils. And guess what ? IT'S OUT OF BLOOMIN' STOCK !!! what's going on with these kits Airfix ??? you're taking us for Mugs. I dont want spitfires, Hurricanes, Tucanos or Meteors and I have a Pucara and swordfish or whatever they are. Annoyed !

Here's hoping some new stuff will come online after they clear the decks with the Black Firday sale; I did my bit ... hang on, I said the same after hearing that new exclusives would be issued once the old stuff had been sold, and I did my bit then, too ... begining to feel somewhat muggy, myself ...

Ayup Vimal...

'Muggy' or 'Mugged' ?

• 2 weeks later...

I think the 8 'choices' from the 'club exclusive' section are, if you're not into spitfires and Tucanos, Very poor. And dont represent value for a club membership.

Agreed and the ones i like have been out of stock forever surely Airfix should have a better offering than this?

Archived