Class 47 with tts

Hi great news

Every month Hornby have changed the expected arrival date. I noted a week back they had revised the date and that there is now have a disclaimer saying, dates are checked every month and adjusted as required. As the date for the Class 47 moved from 8 May to 22 May I think, I hope, I am assuming, I am also hoping, it will come this month.

Trouble is my layout is still up ended to do work beneath. What with illnesses, hospital, etc for wife and myself and both my wife's parents, I have still not completed the jobs I need to do. Hence the reason I have not been on here much :o(

Looks like the loco will arrive before I get the layout sorted again. It will look good in the box  ;o)

The beauty of having a rolling road PJ - you can have a play as soon as you get them.

I hope you are yours will come through your trials and tribulations as best as possible - worrying times for you all.

Hi RAF

We cope with our issues, like many of us, we have to. What makes matters worse is both of my wife's parents have altz. and other problems. Her dad has been referred to A&E 4 times in 2 weeks and admitted twice into a ward. 

Both are in their 80's which makes things harder, and it is not over yet. I will get back to my trains but helping them is the priority, it's harder for my wife than myself, although I am limited what I can do, I can take them, and my wife, back and forth and visit them. I check on here once or twice a week but don't have time at present for anything else.

Don't mention Loco Detection   LOL   ;o)

Sorry back to topic!

Hi all. At last, after nearly six months I have waited for this loco.

arrival time 22/5/15 I hope. Why such a long time do we have to wait for these, would it be a great thing to get these locoes made I n good old England.

Hope you enjoy it.  What's six months between friends.  I'm expecting. Bachmann loco very soon, been about 2 1/2 years. 

I dare are say if it had been made in the UK you would have paid twice as much for it. 

Hopefully production will start again here when China prices itself out if the market, but they will be far more expensive. 

Hi all. At last, after nearly six months I have waited for this loco.

arrival time 22/5/15 I hope. Why such a long time do we have to wait for these, would it be a great thing to get these locoes made I n good old England.

Hope you enjoy it.  What's six months between friends.  I'm expecting. Bachmann loco very soon, been about 2 1/2 years. 

I dare are say if it had been made in the UK you would have paid twice as much for it. 

Hopefully production will start again here when China prices itself out if the market, but they will be far more expensive. 

yes i think you be right on this one.

Archived