Shot myself in the foot?

feanor

Ayup...

Today I renewed my Club membership to be told that my pack will be leaving the printers on the second of september, LOL. I asked if I could therefore save a bit of time and redeem my voucher for a new Beaufighter. 'No' was the answer. I could only redeem from the list of (8) 'Club Exclusives', which are all crap subjects I'd always avoid like the plague WHEN  I get my voucher. So, Knowing the answer as I think I do, have I shot myself in the foot ?  And Its not like I've been renewed on the website here AS a member either yet. Bad show Airfix, bad show.

Sorry for cussing. I slipped. Its very unlike me to cuss.  But you have to agree, the 'Choice' (which it isn't) is very poor. Its about time we could choose from the WHOLE of the catalogue. Its not like any 'member' could 'do' you as you're giving that voucher away as part of the enticement to stay loyal with Airfix anyhow. If you did, and got the club packages out on time and the like, you'd have LOTS of VERY happy Bunnies wouldnt you ? Or maybe you might as well junk ANY kind of voucher and just offer the mag and a discount down to about a fiver a head ? Maybe you'd like to let the head of Marketing know for me, eh ?

• 3 weeks later...

Got my 'new' Hornby club pack today. Utter Rubbish. I wish I hadnt renewed it. I got one lousy enamel badge I already have several times, which was loose in the envelope and not even attached to the card. one lousy voucher for useless kits I dont want and a minimal amount of useless bumpf with info I already know which makes it not even worth the envelope its in. They also changed my membership number from that that I had from the original restart of the club, even though I quoted it to the 'Customer Service Agent'. And the membership 'card' itself is just a piece of plastic coated paper and NOT the plastic credit card type that we had from the restart.

Utter Rubbish. Now how long before I lose the use of my 'Discount' ? no amount of 10% discount is worth this.

Archived