Wishes come true...

96RAF

I've just been browsing back through the Wishlist and was pleasantly surprised at how many came true, so maybe Hornby does take notice of our requests or is it all just purely coincidental.

a few example RM and signalling, Coronation streamliner, LMS Coronation, Class 67 sound, and several more, but not unfortunately my four year old request for integrated digital point motor (a Gaugemaster style decoder that plugs to the motor would do).

How other wishes have been granted since the topic was raised I wonder.

• 2 weeks later...

Those that have come true for me is the GWR Star - Have three one was to rename as Knight of St Patrick but now see that that is to be made so have it on pre-order!

Decent GWR coaches (agaion waiting for an order) only thing is I would have prefereed Toplights to Collett 57'

Pecket 0-4-0 announced

For me the question of this topic is to restricted.  For the LMS/LMR modeler not that much has changed in  what the rough time line of the wish list as been around.  Ok new models for the LMS is what a horse box and a set of none corridor coaches. The stream line coronation is a old model.

Where Bachmann has given us the 3f&4f 3f halfcab coaltank on its way the superD and the stanier 2-6-0 also on its way plus others. 

However if I am allowed to go back to when I was a kid to what we have now then just about everything made by hornby was only dreams back in the 70's+ black5 8f rebuilt scots/pats princess coronation 9f brits etc are all fantastic models. 

I have only two things that I whish could be better.  The lack of spares and I don't count body's in that. And

The Princess Royal! Good grief I mean.................Please insert rant. ......................

Oh dear don't know what came over me. Feel much better though. 

• 3 weeks later...

Those that have come true for me is the GWR Star - Have three one was to rename as Knight of St Patrick but now see that that is to be made so have it on pre-order!

Decent GWR coaches (agaion waiting for an order) only thing is I would have prefereed Toplights to Collett 57'

Pecket 0-4-0 announced

Sadly it lookslike Knight of St Patrick has now been cancelled. Is this temorary or will they consider it inlater years?

Archived