Wide track

loobieburt123

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Seems too far fetched in my humble opinion. Most race tracks are only a few cars wide just enough to get one or 2 cars deep at the turns. I recommend the 2 lane system and u can race up to 6 different cars simul. That is thanks to digital technology which allows each cars gas pedal to be independently operated from its specific controller. Plus if ur talking about a small club type thats all u need, since any bigger and the table and space required will be excessive. I really find the large ugly speed demon layouts very annoying especially from the older days. Where its like a rocket ship blasting off doing speed runs around the track. Heck u cant even see the darn thing and appreciate it. I like to slow things down a bit and make it more to scale. Enjoy!

Your neighborhood friendly slotter!

• 2 months later...

Seems too far fetched in my humble opinion. Most race tracks are only a few cars wide just enough to get one or 2 cars deep at the turns. I recommend the 2 lane system and u can race up to 6 different cars simul. That is thanks to digital technology which allows each cars gas pedal to be independently operated from its specific controller. Plus if ur talking about a small club type thats all u need, since any bigger and the table and space required will be excessive. I really find the large ugly speed demon layouts very annoying especially from the older days. Where its like a rocket ship blasting off doing speed runs around the track. Heck u cant even see the darn thing and appreciate it. I like to slow things down a bit and make it more to scale. Enjoy!

Your neighborhood friendly slotter!

Archived