Start up in 75% screen mode

It should remember the last zoom level you were displaying.  

Mine certainly does, as I always view mine at 50% (I do have Pro Pack but I don't think that is a Pro Pack feature)

Am-pack defaults to 100% regardless, but Pro-pack should remember your last custom zoom setting before shutdown.

If not then I suggest reporting it to HRMS using the RM inbuilt help system.

Rob

There are no check boxes.  I just chose the zoom required and close RM down (just by clicking the cross in the top right corner) and next time I open RM, it opens at the same zoom level.  I use the classic display, just in case that makes any difference - I will check later.

Spire, I take it you do get the 'ProPack' splash screen when starting up RM? to confirm that ProPack is loading.

Hi Chrissaf, all sorted now thanks. Not sure why it wouldn't work before but a bit of messing around and it now reverts to 75% once booted up, maybe I wasn't leaving it long enough. However the tab that expands the screen at the bottom goes back to "small" mode on every boot up. It's not particularly annoying as it's only a click to expand it again.

Cheers

The tab for setting the screen zoom level is top left the main track operating window. This is the one that RM should remember at start up. If you altering the zoom in a tab lower left, it sounds to me as though you are making an adjustment in the track design window. This one allows you to have a better view for track/icon placement. R-

Archived