Airfix - What's your Latest Acquisition?

These arrived today ...awaiting a hobbyboss F4F early ,N/AW A10 . some MRP 136 intrmediate blue x2...MRP 133 Blue grey, 134 Light Grey, 135 Insignia White, microscale set & can of liquid reamer ... so much for ne being good/media/tinymce_upload/f93c69dda2a58b7c9af39be12db188ce.jpg

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Blimey! A few of you user's have been stocking up on kits! Is there a shortage on the way, of Airfix products, so many of you are stocking up, so you have kits to build until the shortage ends and then you buy some more?!  😆

GNR-Gordon-4

No shortage that I'm aware of yet. I buy every model with the intention of building it but I usually buy them quicker than I can make them. So I will always have lots to choice from when deciding which 1 to build next.

And its often so hard to decide which to buy .........

/media/tinymce_upload/d412de4a38b40ceaba34a781644cfa1f.JPG 

I couldn't decide which of the 4 Blenheims were the best so I just got then all  😀

No shortage that I'm aware of yet. I buy every model with the intention of building it but I usually buy them quicker than I can make them. So I will always have lots to choice from when deciding which 1 to build next.

And its often so hard to decide which to buy .........

/media/tinymce_upload/d412de4a38b40ceaba34a781644cfa1f.JPG 

I couldn't decide which of the 4 Blenheims were the best so I just got then all  😀

do you like blemims by any chance

@T2B

Well of course. I think most kit builders buy kits, faster than they can build them!  😆

The 4 kits in the image, that the same kit, isn't it? You took that in the shop then, unsure which to buy?

@m2browning

Correct, I am not a teenager. I am 21.

GNR-Gordon-4

@ GNR-Gordon-4

They are all new tool Bristol Blenheims but different versions so all different boxed kits as Airfix's current trend is to do a new box release for each version. They are, in order of release the Mk.I (Bomber), Mk.IVF, Mk.IF, and the Mk.IV (Bomber). And they are all mine, photographed in my cave having been purchased over the past couple of years as the kits were released  😀   

@ GNR-Gordon-4

They are all new tool Bristol Blenheims but different versions so all different boxed kits as Airfix's current trend is to do a new box release for each version. They are, in order of release the Mk.I (Bomber), Mk.IVF, Mk.IF, and the Mk.IV (Bomber). And they are all mine, photographed in my cave having been purchased over the past couple of years as the kits were released  😀   

And now a mkIV(b) with the under-nose turret as well.

My latest purchases over the past couple of weeks, not counting my delivery direct from Airfix last week!

/media/tinymce_upload/c62627edbda612b8c03bb56160ac8e77.JPG 

The venerable Junkers Ju88 from the early Airfix days. 

/media/tinymce_upload/84b291bf5ae2c05f6164d91fa8043f31.JPG

Expanding my FAA collection.

/media/tinymce_upload/de924ae37b2a8e44b60d6ad5a9acc1a9.JPG  

Airfix Dispaly stands (1 x 5 aircraft ,, 3 x 2 aircrfat)

/media/tinymce_upload/4c0646f1bc9d07f99d4336205d169eca.JPG

Always need paints.

/media/tinymce_upload/f5bf402ac66f77a05bcf5c86c0c8e842.JPG

And finally another expansion of my growing Luftwaffe collection. This was not an easy 1 to track down  😀

There are lots of us older folks on here as well as people from other countries. If you want your posts understood its better to take a little care when posting 😉

ok.  id just been texting my mate and had cot into the flow of typing like that.