Sound sequence for DCC sound diesel and steam

tnttrucker

According to the Class47 TTS manual, compressor toggle is F10 and Primer toggle is F15 so I would imagine the Class31 is similar. Have you looked at the Function List?

I understand the function controls, it is the sequence of sounds that I do not know. When would you hear the "Primer", "Compressor", at start up? Or when it is moving?, Stopping etc;.

Ex-tnttrucker.........I get what you mean now.........the Primer F15 you would sound for a few seconds at the start prior to pressing F1..........the Compressor F10 you would use now and again perhaps when waiting at signals or station stops.........it's your railway so do whatever you fancy..........HB

Ex-tnttrucker.........I get what you mean now.........the Primer F15 you would sound for a few seconds at the start prior to pressing F1..........the Compressor F10 you would use now and again perhaps when waiting at signals or station stops.........it's your railway so do whatever you fancy..........HB

Thank you. I think I should have worked that out myself but just needed confirmation. 

Archived