Two new locos

walkingthedog

That's life Jacob, Thomas is aimed at a worldwide market not just you.

I would rather Hornby didn't make Southern electric trains. I have no interest in them at all, to me they are just coaches with electric motors, but it doesn't depress me, I'm just happy for my fellow railway modellers who love them. 

Yes, it is aimed at everyone worldwide, but it still disappointing on my behalf.

Well course not. We don't buy every product that Hprnby release. I am sure you have locomotives and rolling stock that I don't have and I am sure that I have locomotives and rolling stock that you don't have.

GNR-Gordon-4

All I'm saying Jacob is the way you are complaining about the direction TTTE is going, it appears they shouldn't do it because you don't like it. Many people will be abosolutely delighted. Me, I don't really care one way or another. I prefer the original books and stopped watching the TV series many years ago when my kids stopped. 

Many things in life don't go the way you like but you shouldn't get depressed about it.  😆

Many things in life don't go the way you like

You can say that again! That 100% and totally correct.

I am not delighted though. I know about the world and what is in it. I don't need a famous fictonal 0-6-0 tank engine, to explain it to me, at 21 years old! I wouldn't mind how the the TV series went, if episodes carried on the fashion, as it did from Series 1 - 21; Adventures and life on the Island of Sodor. Not exploring the world, showing the viewers this country and this, that, the other. That's not entertaining or ammusing, for all the older Thomas fans, is it? No.

GNR-Gordon-4

But it is amusing and entertaining for youngsters, and I'm afraid TTTE is for children mainly and always has been, not older fans who should realise this. 

You enjoy it Jacob and continue to do so but please don't get depressed about it. Just enjoy the bits you like. You are our resident expert.  😆

That's all from me.                                         

- THE END -

Archived