Why no more CLCs?

Twigman

believe most scaly digital users celebrated with arrival of straight dual lane changer, already lane separated

after got mine, all my curved changers were removed

then when digital/analog apb arrived, the need was to separate lane power for those who still used curved changers

so out there are many converted and guessing far more that have not been

just imagine what would happen if some newbie plugged an unconverted and switched over to analog

if you are really desparate, try ebay for curved changers and separate the lanes when they arrive

I've managed to get a LH In/Out.....

"just imagine what would happen if some newbie plugged an unconverted and switched over to analog"

Why don't Scalextric manufacture one with seperate lanes?

If cutting the copper does nothing to impede the performance of the CLC then why aren't they manufactured that way?

in the beginning  around 2003 , digital only arrived with the pb6 and clc

then the digital only pb4 followed until the digital/analog apb about 2010 which required the separate lanes of the straight dual changer

you can also turn back the digital clock way back by inserting curved crisscross track, 1 just for digital or in pairs for analog

so hope you finally understand the size of the clc updating problem now

it appears your main problem now is using left clc because most likely you run right to left

suggest moving powerbase to opposite side of track thus running left to right and running extensions to controllers

Archived