scalextric borders for C8205

Paulali

I don't think they've ever been full-straight borders for Scalextric. Even the old 1960s green rubber borders were half straight length. It's probably because borders are mostly used on the corners and then for a short stretch of straight until the car gets nicely lined up again. That's what the longer in / out straight borders are designed for. Most people leave their straights border-less.

I don't think they've ever been full-straight borders for Scalextric. Even the old 1960s green rubber borders were half straight length. It's probably because borders are mostly used on the corners and then for a short stretch of straight until the car gets nicely lined up again. That's what the longer in / out straight borders are designed for. Most people leave their straights border-less.

I just wanted to carry the border theme right round the layout but yes you are spot on thst they sre only needed for corners woodcote

I just wanted to carry the border theme right round the layout but yes you are spot on that they are only needed for corners woodcote

• 8 months later...

Archived