Pro Pack Upgrade

Hi remember buying the pro pack update for my rail master software but have had to do a reinstall due to windows 10 update not working I have deactivated the railmaster code and reinstalled windows  etc then realised i dont have the pro code how can i get it back??

This just goes to show the importance of keeping records. Many software products, not just RM, are now sold as online downloads with emailed key codes. It really is a necessity to keep a proper record of key codes etc. As since you can't rely 100% on an electronic copy - for example an archived email. PCs fail and electronic stored data can be lost if you don't have a robust backup regime. Then a paper printout as a last ditch fall back is prudent to do in addition to any electronic copy one might save on their HDD.

Can you still access the original copy of RM, the ProPack code might still be displayed in the 'Loco Detection Tab' within the 'System Settings' screen.

If your ProPack purchase was not months ago, and assume that you use a local mail client such as Windows Mail or Outlook or similar. Then if you access your mail account via your mail suppliers webmail interface, you might possibly be lucky enough to find your ProPack code mail still present there.

If neither of these options are applicable......then you are probably stuffed.

For WD maybe....but not for Correl who raised the issue.

I think WD was just proving that it could be done if you haven't deleted the original mail from your mail account.

HRMS may be able to help from their records which I think link the original order email address to the registration system?

ie I would contact them explaining what has happened and quote the original orders email address.

Archived