Track direction indicator arrow problem in Pro

Hi guys

In design mode I am trying to add the arrows  but get problems.

I  left click the square that contains the piece of track to be marked,then right click within the square which brings down the pop-up for selecting direction or remove the arrow.

This does not often work either not placing it and the normal pointer changes to  one with 4 points or places the indicator within the square but not within the track itself.

Has anybody had this problem ?

DAVJAN

Personally speaking I found those arrows so problematic to correctly place [and then remove] I decided to do without them. My new layout has little use for them as it is an end to end so all lines are two way. R- 

Thanks Raf and Roger for you comments

I inserted them some 4 years ago as I have 2 track buses for an Up line and a Down line on layout that is 16  by 10 feet and all seemed correctly positioned until the latest update now they are all over the place.

They do help any visitors when using the layout.

I have reported it to the team but if nothing can be done I will have to delete the lot but on some when getting the drop-down some do not respond to the REMOVE button if clicked.

DAVJAN 

From memory even deleting the single track elements didn’t lose the arrows. Maybe I did it by drawing a cartouche around several track elements and deleting the batch in toto., then putting back the plain track elements. I know at the time it was a faffy way of getting there, so I never used direction arrows again. The locos know which way they are facing.

Archived