1-1 scale instruction camo

Welcome aboard Tornado Steve.

Although I am not wholly clear on what you mean by 1:1 camouflage, I hope my answer will be more useful than those so far  😉

I am going to assume you mean that the instructions give you the camouflage pattern, but are smaller or larger than the kit itself.

Take the largest measurement of the aircraft since it will give the greater accuracy, be that fuselage length or wingspan, then take the same measurement from the instructions.

To scale the instructions up:

Large measurement divided by small measurement, press %

Let's say your kit is 220mm long, the instructions are 115mm on the same dimension.

220 divided by 115, press %

This gives 191.3; call it 191. So, copy the instructions on a photocoiper at 191% - or 191.3% if you really must.

To scale the instructions down:

Small measurement divided by large measurement, press equals

Let's say your kit is 115mm long, the instructions are 220mm on the same dimension.

115 divided by 220, gives (as near as) 52. So, copy the instructions on a photocopier at 52%.

If I'm right in my understanding of your question, which is to scale the instruction sheet to the size of the kit, here's my method. 

Download the instructions from internet to a PDF. Open in Adobe PDF viewer. Take a snapshot of what you want to print. Before printing, look at preview. Get your kit, hold it over the preview on the screen and size the layout (so, for example, you may need to print the image at 150% til it matches the size of the model). Once the image on the screen matches the size of your kit, you can then print and your camo will be the correct size.  Then it will be just a case of cutting out the pattern and masking. Also, if it is a curved line camo, I'd invest in a Rotocut that are superb tools. This method does require a little bit of trial and error just to get it right, but it has worked really well for me..