Handsome Couple

Wobblinwheel

As has been said, the problem goes back to the 1930s when Hornby decided to use continental HO track and 4mm/ft so today our OO trains run on narrow gauge track. I remember when Trix produced a good looking HO model of Royal Scot and coaches that did not sell because they were small compared to Horbynby OO and Triang models

As has been said, the problem goes back to the 1930s when Hornby decided to use continental HO track and 4mm/ft so today our OO trains run on narrow gauge track. I remember when Trix produced a good looking HO model of Royal Scot and coaches that did not sell because they were small compared to Horbynby OO and Triang models

Can't say it's a "problem", but I do run both scales on the same layout. It would be really nice to see their actual size differences while running together. A little Terrier running next to an Allegheny 2-6-6-6 (both the same scale) would be a very interesting sight! Of course some HO scale British overhead crosswalks would be cool, having a J-Class 4-8-4 SLAM into it as it tries to go under...oh the problems of running American steamers in the UK...!

Hi all

Error correction commercial USA OO gauge was 19mm

It was made by a couple of company's Lionel being one of them

I have only been able to find a few pictures and comments on it on the internet and had it continued I think it would have turned into a very good range of products.

The locomotives and rolling stock appear to be of all metal construction and very good for there day

It did survive long enough to go from three rail Bakelite base to two rail track and is very collectable today and very difficult find good track for it.

regards John