This Years Santa Express! Good or Bad?

Quay 46

I got this years Santa Express to run around the Christmas tree for the Grandkids (And myself to be entirely honest!). In its little oval of track it is fine but I decided to give it a go around my layout, that wagon "Santa's Sleigh in transit" is so light it will not do a proper circuit of a normal layout without derailing. Maybe it is my track laying or something? 

Is anyone else finding the same problems?

The Santa's Sleigh in Transit LWB Van is an old tooling and is the worst wagon in the train set, due to it's lightness. I am unsire of it has any weights inside, but ot has, they don't do anything. As walkingthedog says above, replacing the plastic wheels with metal wheels should make a differnce. Also, opening the van up and fitting a weight would help too. I am sure there will plenty of space inside! 😆

Those LWB Vans are always fitted with plastic wheels and it comes from the Hornby RailRoad range. The 7 Plank Open Wagon containig the presents resin load is much nicer, with more detail and also contains nice spoked metal wheels.

GNR-Gordon-4 (HF)