Railmaster pro activation code

Hello

Its been 48hrs since i upgraded to the Railmaster pro pack,payment was taken but ive yet to recevie a email with the code.

Would it be because of the new year and bank holiday,or is this a automated service wher the codes are sent out straight away.

Thanks

Tony

I suspect the fact that it has been a holiday period may have delayed it. 

When I upgraded, (in Sept 2014) it was a weekday morning and I received an email to say that my payment had been taken and the activation code would follow in a separate email.  It did arrive in a separate email but was timed at exactly the same time as the initial reply. 

Hopefully, your code should arrive within the next day or so.

There have been previous reports of 'Pro Activation' codes being sent by HRMS but not recieved by the requesting customer. I suggest you send another mail to HRMS to explain your situation and chase, preferably using the inbuilt RM help request screen. Or failing that, a direct mail to support@rail-master.com

Hello Tony

In your case, the code was sent a few days ago however emails to you have been bounced back so we've asked Customer Care to forward them onto you.  They work slightly different hours to our team over the Christmas/New Year break so you should get them soon, if not already.

Rob - it was a technical glitch that meant we couldn't see your requests, all of which you should have received responses to by now.

If you have a friend or family member who uses a different BB provider to you and thus a different email service as well.

Then contact HRMS again and ask them to forward your activation key to their email address instead.

There does appear to be something wrong though with HRMS, on a few occasions, not being able to send emails to email addresses that members use without problems at other times.

(To have an email sent to an alternative address may pose problems in the future for the member, with registration etc.)

I would have thought that as long it is made clear in the request that this is a one off use of that alternative mail address and not a request to permanently update the registration mail address on the HRMS server. The suggestion doesn't seem any different to HRMS sending the activation code via HCC which they say they have done already. My thoughts were that a friend or family member allows better control of tracking mails and contacts compared to going via HCC.

Another alternative might be to set up a web based mail account that is independent of the BB ISP.....gmail for example. This should ensure that different IP addresses are used by HRMS when sending a follow up mail. Then that web based mail account could then be kept live for RM issues in the future.

Other's have reported getting round the issue by using their work email address and Internet access (if they have one).

It could flag up everytime the OP sends a help request. I have sent a couple recently and RM is saying this is not the email you registered this copy against, do you wish to continue, which it does.

I thought I had clarified this with HRMS as I deregistered that copy upon leaving Cyprus in case the PC got purloined on the way home. Upon reregistration I had a key code mismatch problem and at the same time I sorted that I advised of the old email address being defunct, but there it is just a day or so ago, still on their books.

Hi

I would happily set up a Gmail email address if it would help, I will send a request again and ask if this would help in the matter.

it seems no attachments of code was sent to the HCC which was forwarded to me,just a mistake on HRMS side I would think,

just gets a bit frustrating 

tony