De Havilland Mosquito but should include a Night Fighter

Gloster Sea Gladiator

POST WWII - Cold War

Sepecat Jaguar

DH Sea Vixen

Falklands War

Anything that has not been done before.

• 2 weeks later...

I have been waiting patiently for Airfix to produce a 1/48 scale Vickers Supermarine Scimitar ever since they produced the fantastic  Sea Vixen and the Javelin, my main building theme is post war RAF & Naval aircraft, OK they have recently produced a Hunter, which I am sure is very good, but easily available in this scale elsewhere, as with the Sabre....I cannot understand why they are producing another Vulcan, when with a little work the present one is fine.......and please, please... no more Spitfires !!!

A lot of these are unlikely but a Short Singapore, as many Mosquitos as possible and possibly a Hornet too, Avro Lincoln to go with the Shackleton and Lancaster, a new Corsair, Ryan Recruit, Boeing XB-15, Arado 232, Blohm & Voss 138, Dornier 335 and 635, Focke-Wulf 200, Junkers 88 and maybe a Mistel variant, Kawasaki Hien, Macchi Folgore, Messerschmitt 323 and judging by the amount I've written a new shelf, that'd keep Airfix busy.

James.

One request I have, which is kinda silly considering that I could just buy them all individually... but I would love a big box with all 10 Red Arrows. 1:72 scale please. 

Or even an option on the website similar to the new "WW2 Classics". 

It is disturbing that none of the Mosquito kits Airfix has produced are now available. There are so many  spitfire kits and Lancaster variants - yet the Mosquito was inspiring and adaptable - and we may have one flying in the UK - will Airfix rise to that occasion?

I would love to see a new Airfix Mosquito BIV in 1/72nd.  The old 1/48th kit is a bit old now, but still builds up well.  I have a few 1/72nd Mosquitos built and stashed, but I would certainly buy some new BIVs.

Sorry. I'm new to the forum. I replied in the wrong box. How about 1/72 Blackburn Beverly. New Sunderland. 1/48 Chipmunk. You literally could spend all day on the wishlists.

Beverley would certainly be interesting, as would a 1/72 Argosy and Hastings. Dare we mention a Belfast !!!!

I'd buy a few if Airfix released a series of Andover's/HS 748's in 1/72, anyone else? And how about 1/72 Jaguar and Tornado (both IDS and ADV) to their latest moulding standards? If fact anything Airforce, Navy or Army that flies from the 70's or 80's in 1/72 that hasn't been done already, or not done very well before!

If you extended that to the 60's... I'm in!  1/72 Canberra B2/6 anyone?  😉

In fact a better idea is to produce a set of four tanks in one box for 1/76. A set called ‘Desert Warriors’ which includes an Italian Carro Armato M14/41, a German Panzer III J with short 50mm gun. a British Crusader and an American M4A1. In 1/76th they all would be very popular with 20mm wargamers. 

I suggest 1/76th as the 1/72nd market is pretty much flooded. Revell seem to be doing really well with 1/76th a small indicated in the best seller list.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All,

Being that Airfix now has (or will have) modern toolings for all 3 V-Force bombers, how about having a V-Bomber resupply Kit to go with them?

Kit could include:

V Bomber Crew Scramble

Mandator

Refueller with crew

Aircraft Tug, Driver and tow poles

Bomb trollies for Blue Steel, Blue Danube and standard dumb bombs.

How about it Airfix?