Wishlists 2021

Ratch

I really want to see a Airfix F-11 Tiger With 2 paint options Blue Angels and a U.S. Navy paint scheme. While you are at it please make a F-100 Super Sabre with the Thunderbirds paint scheme or another militray scheme as an option. This would be nice because a lot of people from America would most likly buy this kit and would really be a nice mash up from warbirds and they are uncomon sets so they would sell really good too also please make these kits 1/72 scale.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, and a 1/72 Gloster Sea Gladiator, pretty please!

David, try converting the Gladiator Mk.II to Sea Gladiator configuration, I just done it and it's not too difficult......./media/tinymce_upload/31ac55b1247dc92fddbcf551d3b7d71a.jpg/media/tinymce_upload/24a83b871a9f015fb0fac648e614762a.jpg.....

I would love to see the following

1/24 CHIPMUNK  1/72 BELFAST and a 1/72 SUPERMARINE SCIMITAR 

1/144 NEW MOULDS OF THE TRIDENT  BAC 1-11 AND VC-10 

Seeing it is a wish list would love to see Airfix restarting 1/144 airliners and transport aircraft 

It was the Airfix 1/144 scale range that got me interested in model making back in 1977

Well with the new link up with Warlord games on the Blood Red Skys a jump to Korea in 1/72 would be good 

Re release 

F 86 Sabre, MIG 15, F51 Mustang, Gloster Metor.

New tool F80 and an additional sprue set to convert 2 Mustangs into a twin F82.

Others a B29, Skyraider, DH100 Vampire, Firefly, Sea Fury, Seafire and I am sure you can all add to this.

The Sabre, Mig 15 and F-51D Mustang are still out.  The Meteor was nor an Airfix Tool, nor was the Sea Fury FBII, so whether, or not they still have these, I can't say.  The F-82 would need a completely new kit, as the fuselage was considerably longer.  I have one and the differences cannot really be covered by a single sprue.

A new tool F-80, and a T-33, would be really good.  So many brilliant schemes and sure to be a good seller, especially to me.  The old Vampire kit is a bit long in the tooth now and was a Heller tool.  Airfix are currently reviewing their old tooling, so we may see the B-29 and Firefly V popping up again, as well as the F-84G and F-80.  Did you know that a B-29 became an Ace aircraft after shooting down 5 North Korean fighters?  ( 'Command Decision,' I believe.)  I have been building a few Korean War aircraft during Lock Down.  Here are a few.   A few more here . . .  https://www.flickr.com/photos/23594891@N07/albums/72157713732737807

49856987741_c6aea14b33_c.jpg

Now that Airfix have produced a Sabre how about a few more variants.  Lots of scope there.

I would love to see a model of the Cruiser Tank Challenger (A30) in both 1/72 and 1/35 to compliment the Cromwell.  It is an unusual tank, but I think would be well received.

Also, how about a release of the Churchill in both 1/72 and 1/35.  There are a lot of variants here for Airfix to do or/and the modeller to convert.