Payment issues.

Guest Chrissaf

This has been happening with certain customers for the last eighteen months - and I'm one of those customers - I'm getting to know Sue in Customer Services quite well!  I have checked my details and put my card details in several times, but I keeps happening. I've not had any problems with getting a quick reply and the problem has been dealt with efficiently. However if I was away, and not able to telephone, I might lose my order - I recall they give you a week to get in touch. It is a glitch in the system that needs to be sorted out. BB

PS. Sorry, I assumed you had been notified your pre-order was ready for delivery, and you were trying to make a payment, and were having problems. WTD has explained that payments are not taken until the item is ready to post. BB 

Hi all,

Has anyone had issues with payments being taken for pre-orders for the centenary range? i have tried to update my details (though there is nothing wrong with them) and of course, hornby's phone lines close an hour early on friday. 

Any tips anyone?

Last year all my preorders in January had card problems and had to telephone each time to comfirm the order and was accepted with the same card each time.

In February 19 when I renewed membership on line the card was excepted with no problem 

So the fault lies with the preorder system

This year so far no problem (yet)

Gordon