Aircraft drawings

Sailorman

My 15-year old nephew is a keen model maker and during this pandemic lock-down has taken to preparing drawings showing colour schemes of various aircraft.  I thought I'd upload a few of the ones he's done.  It seems he traces out the outline of the particular aircraft and then colours in the schemes.  See what you think.

/media/tinymce_upload/06ea8cad539739f86a396ca0e696df9c.jpg

/media/tinymce_upload/11c018de8fb445d842434bcef531bed8.jpg

/media/tinymce_upload/5ce3a0344fb47a017b5b39a3542030cb.jpg

He has also prepared drawings of all the different types of aircraft operated by our national airline - AIR MALTA.  This not the current scheme but the scheme that was in use before the latest ones came into effect.

/media/tinymce_upload/a153463ef4d158a228fd53195706b4b2.jpg

/media/tinymce_upload/1c9a10eea481cbc7d1c0f50edc817927.jpg

I still haven’t checked what the Airfix Kids Zone includes yet, but is this where the outlines of the aeroplanes are from?

Over in the Hornby Kids Zone, there are outlines of some their OO gauge locomotives to be coloured in, either physically or digitally. I imagine the Airfix Kids Zone contains the same kind of thing, but with outlines of kits instead.

GNR-Gordon-4 (AF)

I still haven’t checked what the Airfix Kids Zone includes yet, but is this where the outlines of the aeroplanes are from?

Over in the Hornby Kids Zone, there are outlines of some their OO gauge locomotives to be coloured in, either physically or digitally. I imagine the Airfix Kids Zone contains the same kind of thing, but with outlines of kits instead.

GNR-Gordon-4 (AF)

I'm not sure Gordon ....I'll ask