Two Controllers in Railmaster

Yes, Inknow the message you mean. Strangely it says the Elite is active but the eLink is "Inactive". However, it all works so I am not going to rock the boat like I did with com port changes.

I have the same setup as you, and yes, Elite is Active and eLink is Inactive, yet both are working fine. 

Ray

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, Inknow the message you mean. Strangely it says the Elite is active but the eLink is "Inactive". However, it all works so I am not going to rock the boat like I did with com port changes.

I have the same setup as you, and yes, Elite is Active and eLink is Inactive, yet both are working fine. 

Ray

Thanks Ray. I find that reassuring. I will let you know how it works out with two Elites.

John

Well, sadly I can't yet tell you how it works with two Elites. The new one arrived this afternoon and I didn't even take it out of it's plastic bag let alone plug it in to anything. I picked it up only to discover that it did a passable impression of a baby's rattle. Definately some loose components rattling around in there. So that one is going back as well. You couldn't make it up!

The existing set up is still working although I still get the occassional USB message and Railmaster tries to up date the eLink to version 1.07 every thime even though I have manually updated it.